Why I Do This

I was lucky enough to be a teenager through the eighties and I was mad on music, big hair, bad make-up and all that went with being a teenager of the times. All these years later I still have the big hair but now it is "touched" with grey and the bad make-up is gone but the tunes still play loudly in my head and even louder if they grace my radio, tv or mp3player. I will gladly admit to being a"mainstream" fan for the most part but I do have the odd liking for some of the less "played to death" bands of the time. What started all this was a drawer full of slowly decaying cassettes and a fear of losing the music that is on them. So I began to recreate them onto CD and I am loving it and finding some fantastic albums along the way.

I would like to re-dedicate this site to my late husband, he lost his long battle with cancer in 2011, he was a huge 80's fan, possibly even more so than myself. So for you my love.

Download Links

Updated 7th May 2012

Hi All, I am slowly re-adding download links to each of the original posts so please be patient and check back often. NB:Also please be aware before you download that I upload files ripped at a bitrate of 128. If you prefer a higher bitrate I am only too happy to of supplied the tracklistings to assist you in searching for those tracks at a bitrate you prefer.Thanks Meggsy

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Hit City 1987 Megamixes

Hit City 1987 Mega Mixes

01 - Kylie Minogue - Locomotion (Extended Mix)
02 - James Reyne - Fall Of Rome (Extended Mix)
03 - Janet Jackson - The Pleasure Principle (Extended Mix)
04 - The Cockroaches - Double Shot (Remix)
05 - T'Pau - Heart And Soul (Extended Mix)
06 - U2 - Where The Streets Have No Name
07 - Herb Alpert feat Janet Jackson - Diamonds (Extended Mix)
08 - Cliff Richard - My Pretty One (Extended Mix)
09 - Icehouse - Crazy (Extended Mix)
10 - Gary Moore - Friday On My Mind (Extended Mix)
11 - Warren Zevon - Leave My Monkey Alone (Extended Mix)
12 - Go West - I Want To Hear It From You (Remix)
13 - Carol Hitchcock - Get Ready (Extended Mix)
14 - Geisha - Calling Your Name (Extended Mix)
15 - Johnny Hates Jazz - Shattered Dreams (Extended Mix)
16 - Shona Laing - Drive Baby Drive (Extended Mix)

LINK 1
LINK 2
P/W: hitcitymix
Vinyl Rip to MP3 VBR 192 kbit. Front & rear cover scans included.
***Many Thanks Again To Ozzmosis For Another Great Megamix Offering***

3 comments:

Michael Coles said...

Trying to download but won't work :(

n8trbuff said...

Alas, Rapidshare is dead. I'd love it if you shared the files on a new server.

Matt Hueppauff said...

Shame download won't work, looking forward to a trip down memory lane