Why I Do This

I was lucky enough to be a teenager through the eighties and I was mad on music, big hair, bad make-up and all that went with being a teenager of the times. All these years later I still have the big hair but now it is "touched" with grey and the bad make-up is gone but the tunes still play loudly in my head and even louder if they grace my radio, tv or mp3player. I will gladly admit to being a"mainstream" fan for the most part but I do have the odd liking for some of the less "played to death" bands of the time. What started all this was a drawer full of slowly decaying cassettes and a fear of losing the music that is on them. So I began to recreate them onto CD and I am loving it and finding some fantastic albums along the way.

I would like to re-dedicate this site to my late husband, he lost his long battle with cancer in 2011, he was a huge 80's fan, possibly even more so than myself. So for you my love.

Download Links

Updated 7th May 2012

Hi All, I am slowly re-adding download links to each of the original posts so please be patient and check back often. NB:Also please be aware before you download that I upload files ripped at a bitrate of 128. If you prefer a higher bitrate I am only too happy to of supplied the tracklistings to assist you in searching for those tracks at a bitrate you prefer.Thanks Meggsy

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Hits Now 89 Volume 2.

Hits Now 89 Volume 2.
01: Fine Young Cannibals - She Drives Me Crazy
02: Collette - Ring My Bell
03: The Black Sorrows - Chained To The Wheel
04: Tanita Tikaram - Twist In My Sobriety
05: 1927 - Compulsory Hero
06: Elvis Costello - Veronica
07: Daryl Braithwaite - One Summer
08: The Bangles - Eternal Flame
09: Love And Money - Hallelujah Man
10: Mike + The Mechanics - The Living Years
11: Dragon - Young Years
12: Edie Brickell + The New Bohemians - What I Am
13: Gloria Estefan + Miami Sound Machine - Can't Stay Away From You
14: Petula Clark - Downtown '88
15: Samantha Fox - I Only Wanna Be With You
16: Bobby Brown - My Perogative
17: Sam Kinison - Wild Thing
18: Bomb The Bass - Say A Little Prayer
Sorry, Links removed until further notice.
Password: MAD_Now_Hits_89_Too
Another great CD Rip From Mad Danno, Many Thanks

4 comments:

Javier said...

I NEED TO DOWNLOAD "HALLELUJAH MAN" FROM LOVE & MONEY



please help me


koalamambo@gmail.com

Javier said...

I NEED TO DOWNLOAD "HALLELUJAH MAN" FROM LOVE & MONEY



please help me


koalamambo@gmail.com

Javier said...

I NEED TO DOWNLOAD "HALLELUJAH MAN" FROM LOVE & MONEY



please help me


koalamambo@gmail.com

Blogger said...

FreedomPop is Britian's only ABSOLUTELY FREE mobile phone provider.

Voice, SMS & data plans priced at £0.00/month (100% FREE).